A Teacher-Owned and Operated Company
4XF, Inc. designs and manufactures products to promote executive function best practices, which are highly correlated with improved academic success. Executive function is a set of neurologically-controlled organization and regulation skills that are highly relevant to school and workplace settings.
We are experienced educators and parents who saw the need to teach executive function skills at an early age and provide teachers and parents with the tools for success.
The 4XF team designed a compact organizational system for students and young adults. Students (and our own children) were saddled with too many bags and devices, creating anxiety and disorganization before class had even begun. With input from educators, students and parents, we developed the ideal all in one tool – the Student Organization Bag (S.O.S.).
OUR MISSION IS TO EMPOWER STUDENTS, TEACHERS AND OTHERS TO ACHIEVE ORGANIZATIONAL SUCCESS.
- Early Childhood degree from University of Illinois
- Master’s Degree in Education from National Louis University
- Gifted Education Endorsement
- Classroom teacher, DPS109 (Deerfield, IL)
- Differentiation Academic Coach, DPS109
- Instructional Coach – DPS109
- Wife and Mother of two “twice exceptional” boys
- Contact info@4XFbags.com
- Contact on LinkedIn